Tor Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason for this Forum.

Go down

Reason for this Forum. Empty Reason for this Forum.

Post  Admin Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 pm

As many know Woman's voices are often ignored and overlooked, well in My opinion, I find it sick, if a Man has the right to speak then why should a Woman be closed off by any Man, no Man controls Me not even the One who claimed Me, as a Savage I will not allow any Man to control My steps, My words or My thoughts, Men on Gor think They are strong and Us Women are weak, sorry Males but this Woman isn't weak, I can do just the same as any Man maybe even better, and threats upon Me are laughed, What some Men don't realize is, a Woman outside of the norm of City FW are stronger and smarter, and fear nothing, cause They have witnessed more then City Women, and that is what makes most Men fear outside Women, so instead They go for the weak City Women, but in secret City Women are just as strong if not stronger, and many are very close to standing up and taking a sword in hand and fighting for some rights, maybe some Men should stand back and realize not all Women are Their doormats.

That is My opinion, and I don't care what Men think, My Body My mind and My words.

Una Second Mistress of the City TOR.

Admin
Admin

https://torforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum