Tor Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joeyJ's finished assignments

Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty joeyJ's finished assignments

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm

this is were you post your finished assignments, and were I will mark them

Last edited by JamilaFW on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

http://jamilaphy.hpage.com/

Back to top Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty Assignment1 posted by Jamila for joey

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 pm

"boy walked into the room and felt the eyes of the Free and slaves fall instantly upon his form . boy was terrified. boy peeked to Master Darius and then to Master Martoch. boy felt reassured when he saw Master smile. Master was the first One the boy looked to, the first One the boy always looked to. Then this boy saw the slave, christa, and the girl made a face that told this one the girl was feeling jealous and angry. So,this one went and kneeled beside the girl, so that she would know she was this boys dear friend and would always remain so, no matter what happened with the Masters
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty Re: joeyJ's finished assignments

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:18 pm

assighnment 1 a pass

wtg hun Im so proud of you !! keep up the good work
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty white silks Assignment 2 posted by jamila for joey

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm

boy is a kajirus in training,the word kajirus means "slave boy".this slave boy will learn all aspects of Gorean life from the slave boys perspective,always keeping to the kajira/us
Creed of "She is Owner and i am Owned
She Commands and i Obey
She is Mistress and i am slave
She is to be Pleased and i am to Please
whis is this O/one might ask?
because She is Mistress and i am slave.
this boy will always obey without complaining with absolute Obedience,always being Pleasing to the Free ,always bringing Honor and Glory to my Mistresses Name.
this slave is practicing the slave positions in the mirror,trying to imbed them in his mind.
this slave is studying the proper order of Greeting wanting to always be above reproach in everything this slave boy does.boy knows he will always be pleasing as boy learns and show absolute Obedience to my Mistress.this slave is also as part of his training learning to speak Gorean,studying plants,studying food and beverage to be more pleasing in boys serves and more knowledgable.
this kajrus knows above all and feels inside that i am slave,this kajirus studies all these aspects of Gorean life for one simple reason:
this slave boy will always bring Honor and Glory to his Mistresses name and never ever embarrass Mistress[b][i]
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Assignment 2 is a pass very good work joey keep it up clown
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty White silks assignment #3‏ posted by Jamila for joey

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

the boy kneels in the dance pit with taut muscles rippling as he kneels facing Mistress
with only the Pole between them,the slave boy with his back straight and eyes lowered to the Pole,feels his slavery to Please his Mistress.
the slave hears the music sound with the heavy beating of the drums,thrusting his hands foward and pressing them to the floor of the pit with fingers splayed,the boy rises into a hand stand,long musculat legs come together and rise straight up above the boys form,
holding that position for a moment as the music gets more intense,the slave boy lowers his legs in front of his well toned form with feet being placed flat on the pit floor,back arched and body bowed the kajirus rises his upper torse to full height coming face to face with the pole.
the kajirus feeling his slavery deeper now with every beat of the music,wraps a leg around the pole,as his left hand grabs the pole,pulling his body to the Pole,his slave body embracing the pole.a sweat develops all over his slave body causing his muscles to glisten,slaves face moves to the Pole kissing it softly further embracing his slavery,feeling the kajirus slavery run thru every fibre of his body.the slave moans and sighs as his other hands grabs the pole lifting him up on the Pole,his other foot becoming entwined around the Poleas the boy wraps around the Pole like a serpent,his slave body feeling every aspect of the Pole.the boys soft blue sneak a peek at his Mistress and sees her smile.
the slave happily turns on the Pole his slave body wrapped to it as if its one with the slave boy.the kajirus turns on the pole lowering his body as his glistening muscles flex around the Pole,the boy fnally reaches the bottom ,lowering himself to all fours on the floor of the dance pit.the boy crawls to where his Mistress is seated,the slave throws his hands straight out over his head and crosses his wrists,his back lowered and thighs lowered to a kneel before his Owner,the slaves head pressed to Mistresses boots,the boy places a soft kiss to his Mistresses boots as the Music stops
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:26 pm

assignment 3 a pass but try to make the dances longer and more discriptive
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

joeyJ's finished assignments Empty white silks assignment 4 posted by Jamila for joey

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 pm

the boy kneels before his Mistress and confirms Mistresses desire for service.
yes my Mistress Black Wine second slave
the slave rises to full form and backs up 3 paces from Mistress,turning and gracefully glides across the room with taut muscles glistening as the boy moves to the servery
a smile crosses the boys face as he thinks of the One who Owns him.
pushing the servery door open with his foot the boy enters and moves quickly to the cupboard inspecting the vessels to find one suitable for such a Fine Mistress,eyeing a fine looking mug on the top shelf,emblazoned with the 3 moons of Gor,the boy rises up on tip toes,feeling his loin cloth rise up above his cheeks a little,the boy smiles,tipping the mug off the shelf and catching it with his left hand boy places it on the table.
the boy inspects the rim of the vessel so that nothing may harm his Mistresses beautiful lips,seeing no defects the boy runs the rim over his strong biceps to further check for any imperfections.feeling no defects the boy grabs a rep cloth as he places the mug down.
polishing the mug to a high lustre the boy sees his reflection in the beautiful vessel and smiles knowing the Love this one has for the One who Owns this slave.
moving to the cauldron the boy takes the ladle off the hook on the wall and skimd over the top of the black wine brew clearing any impurities from the ladle,dipping the ladle deep into the brew the boy scoops out a fine looking brew of the vintage brew and pours it into the polished vessel.
Replacing the ladle to the hook the boy moves with the mug quickly back to the Main room,pushing the servery door open the boy peeks across the Room seeing his Beautiful Mistress as the slave feels his flesh blush and the pit of his tummy jump,knowing how much this one Loves the Mistress who Owns him,moving rapidly across the room with muscles rippling and glistening from the heat of the cauldron the boy moves to his Mistresses feet and kneels,with back straight and head raised boys eyes lowered to Her feet,the boy raises the vessel to her speaking in low deep tones,"my Mistress this boy brings You Black Wine,Second slave for Your Pleasure.
Keeping his kneel and holding up the vessel the boy moves not one muscle awaiting further instructions.inwardly smiling with so much Respect and Love for his Mistress.[b][i]
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JamilaFW Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm

assignement4 a pass again try being a bit more discriptive Mine .... but Im proud of you alien
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum