Tor Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kyla Branded

Go down

kyla Branded Empty kyla Branded

Post  JamilaFW Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm

[i][17:46] JamilaFW: kyla get the branding irion from by My chair and place it in the coals
[17:46] *kylaJ blinks going a bit pale even under savage tone skin*
[17:46] kylaJ: Yes Mistress
[17:47] *kylaJ lift to her feet and takes Mistress personal branding iron and takes it pacing it deep in the coals of the Fire*
[17:56] kylaJ: mer gaze turns down as she returns to Mistress feet silently
[17:57] *JamilaFW points to a bench with straps on it *
[17:58] *kylaJ bits her lip hard but moves over to the bence laying upon is starting to tremble*
[17:59] kylaJ: she is scared Mistress
[17:59] JamilaFW: i know love but I'll numb it first
[18:00] *JamilaFW puts on gloves rubbing numbing salvekyla's inner left thigh on*
[18:01] *kylaJ shakes voilently even tho her whole leg goes numb she is still scared*
[18:03] JamilaFW: shhhh relax
[18:03] *kylaJ whimpers*
[18:04] *JamilaFW gently straps kyla down looking to her lovingly*
[18:05] *JamilaFW takes the disinfectent cleaning the area carefully *
[18:05] JamilaFW: ready baby
[18:05] DarkStorm has entered the room.
[18:05] *kylaJ looks to Mistress with love a fearfull tear sliding down her cheek*
[18:06] kylaJ: nods softly unable to stop trembling the the starps hold her tightly
[18:07] JamilaFW: ok baby
[18:08] *JamilaFW moves to the fire grabing the red hot Iron turning looking at Mine saying softly *
[18:09] JamilaFW: I know your tied but stay as still as possible I dont want to have to redo it
[18:10] *JamilaFW steps forwords moving to line the brand up just right placing it to her tender slaves flesh counting softly*
[18:10] JamilaFW: 1
[18:10] JamilaFW: 2
[18:11] JamilaFW: 3
[18:11] *kylaJ closes her eyes tightly and tho her leg is numb she screams the pain stronger then the salve.. the smell of burning flesh reaches her nose almost making her gag and go very pale before she lets the pain take her into darkness her leg trembling once the brand is removed the nerves reacting to the burn*
[18:11] JamilaFW: 4
[18:11] JamilaFW: 5
[18:11] *JamilaFW pulls the brand stright away placing it in the cooling bucket *
[18:12] *JamilaFW looks to the brand smiling *
[18:13] JamilaFW: Ds look the Moons and Earthen Rose showed perfectly as did the J
[18:14] *DarkStorm steps in from the shadows and approaches the punishment table to get a clear look at the new brand.*
[18:15] *DarkStorm llooks at the fresh angry red brand. "Yes, I think it will heal nicely and be very clear. Well done, Jami."*
[18:16] *JamilaFW gently rubls in more numbing salve and healing salve grining unties my girl putting smalling salts under her nocen*
[18:16] JamilaFW: *nose
[18:16] JamilaFW: thanks Ds
[18:17] *kylaJ moanssss*
[18:17] *DarkStorm steps back and watches.*
[18:19] JamilaFW: kyla
[18:19] *kylaJ eyes futter open and she crys softly *
[18:19] *JamilaFW sits on the punishment table and holds kyla gently *
[18:20] JamilaFW: guess what No serving a couple of days
[18:20] JamilaFW: lol
[18:21] *kyralina as i was walking back ,i hide behind a tree and watch trembling witha fiery look stoned in my place *
[18:21] kylaJ: /me whimpers softly as she moves yelping as she does
[18:22] *JamilaFW picks up kyla carrying her to My furs laying her down gently before covering the brand with a bandage *[/i]
JamilaFW
JamilaFW
Admin

http://jamilaphy.hpage.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum